Return policy


What will be return/Cancellation Policy?

What is the general return policy of HOLYBASIL AYURVEDA PRODUCTS PVT LTD?

7 Day Return Policy

We offer you a complete peace of mind while ordering at HOLYBASIL AYURVEDA PRODUCTS PVT LTD– you can cancel your order within 7 days of placing order of product by doing mail at our mail & call at company's no. 18004191765 for informing that you have mailed. According to return Policy, you will get 70% amount from company & remaining 30% will be deducted for service charge, processing fee, service tax. As we dispatch your Product on the same day or next day of placing your order, so firstly you have to Courier back product to us, when we’ll receive product back to us then we’ll process further for your 60% payment back in the same account by which you have made payment at the time of placing order.


What should I do if I receive a Defective Item?

If an item is found defective, please get in touch with our mail and call us on 18004191765 after receipt of the product, then we issue a new item in exchange, as per your request. Please note that replacements are subject to the availability of the particular product. The following shall NOT be eligible for return or replacement:

  • Damages due to misuse of the product
  • Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product
  • Any consumable item which has been used or installed
  • Products with tampered or missing serial / UPC numbers

Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered. Some special rules for promotional offers may override “HOLYBASIL AYURVEDA PRODUCTS PVT LTD’s 7 Day Return Policy”. In case of any queries, please write to our company’s email i.e. or call us on 18004191765.


HOLYBASIL AYURVEDA PRODUCTS PVT LTD is a catalyst for people to unleash their true potential to feel, see and claim their power. We believe that Ayurveda has the power to change lives and through our products, our people and our business opportunity, we work to make it a reality every day at HOLYBASIL AYURVEDA PRODUCTS PVT LTD.